Zesty Broccoli Cauliflower Gratin
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups small broccoli
- 2 cups small cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grained mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Combine bread crumbs and cheddar cheese; stir mixture well, and set aside.
- Steam the broccoli and cauliflower, covered, 4 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Drain vegetables, and place in a 1 1/2 quart casserole coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine margarine, mustard and white pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle sauce over broccoli and cauliflower and toss well.
- Sprinkle vegetables with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.