Wild Rice Mango Salad
- 1 cup wild rice, uncooked
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 large, ripe mango
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- Cook rice according to package directions. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, avocado, mango, red pepper and scallions.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, oil, pepper and a sprinkle of salt.
- Toss with the chicken mixture. Add rice.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.