Tuna and Wild Rice Salad
- 1 (6 oz.) package fast cooking long-grain and wild rice
- 2 (6 oz.) cans albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and quartered
- 1 (14 oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Prepare rice according to directions.
- Combine rice, tuna, artichokes, and mushrooms in a large bowl, toss gently.
- Combine green onions, vinegar, oil, mustard, and prepare in a bowl.
- Stir until blended.
- Add dressing to tuna mixture, tossing gently.
- Serve salad in lettuce-lined dishes and top with tomatoes.