Three Bean Salad
- 2 1/2 cups sliced cooked green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 4 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrot
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 15 oz. can of garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 can kidney beans drained
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 large tomato cut in wedges
- Steam green beans for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Combine vinegar with the pepper in a large bowl, stir well.
- Add green beans and carrot through artichokes, toss gently to coat.
- Serve with tomato wedges.