Swordfish with Fennel Turmeric
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, cracked
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced into thin pieces
- 4 swordfish steaks (6 oz. each)
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, citrus juices, turmeric, fennel seeds, and salt and pepper. Mix in the olive oil.
- Add the scallions.
- Place swordfish steaks in a covered container on top of the fennel and refrigerate for one or two hours to marinate.
- Grill, basting with the reserved marinade.