Stuffed Blue Cheese Mushrooms with Bacon
This delicious combination for blue cheese and mushroom lovers is my absolute favorite appetizer.
- 1 basket of fresh mushrooms
- 1 block of blue cheese
- 2 packages of bacon optional, lean turkey bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the legs from all of the mushrooms. Rinse and clean.
- Add a tablespoon of blue cheese inside of each mushroom.
- Take each strip of bacon and wrap it around each stuffed mushroom.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil, add wrapped mushrooms and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
- Serve warm