Spicy Thai Marinade
Charcoal grilled or George Forman grilled chicken is a perfect match for this exotic marinade.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Asian fish sauce or oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon each minced garlic and fresh ginger
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Asian red chili paste
- 2 tablespoons each minced green onion and cilantro
- In a large bowl or 2-gallon zip-lock bag, mix together all ingredients until well blended.
- Add chicken, cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day; stir occasionally.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade. Grill until cooked.