Lime-Grilled Chicken with Black Bean Sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 (4 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 cup drained can black beans
- 1/2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Fresh cilantro sprigs
- Combine the first four ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Add chicken, seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator eight hours, turning occasionally.
- In a food processor, add the red peppers and the next seven ingredients. Process until smooth. Pour into a saucepan, cook until tender.
- Remove chicken from the bag, reserving marinade.
- Coat the grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium hot coals.
- Place chicken on rack, cook ten minutes each side or until chicken is done, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Serve the chicken with a 1/4 cup of the bean sauce on top, garnish with cilantro sprigs.