Herb Filled Salmon with Fruit Salsa
- 3 pounds salmon fillets, boned and cut in 6-8 oz. pieces
- 2 tablespoons dry tarragon, dill weed, and basil
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg and sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon ground sage and black pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 green and 1 red bell pepper
- 1 pineapple
- 1 pint strawberries
- 4 kiwis
- 2 mangoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of two limes
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground all spice
Herb Filled Salmon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat both sides of each fillet with herb and spice mixture.
- Cook coated fillet on medium-high heat in iron skillet.
- Sear each side until well browned, then cook 10-12 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Serve with fruit salsa, steamed broccoli florets and rice.