- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cream sherry
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets (about an 1-inch thick)
- Green onion fans
- Combine orange juice, soy sauce, cream sherry, mustard, ginger and honey in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Add salmon to bag, seal and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
- Prepare grill or broiler by spraying with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
- Cook six minutes on each side, adding the reserved marinade while cooking.
- Place remaining marinade in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Serve with salmon and topped with green onion fans.