Grilled Salmon Pepper Steaks
This recipe is great for just about any type of fish.
- 2 (6 oz.) salmon steaks
- 1 tablespoon cracked pepper
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/16 tablespoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cornstarch
- Sprinkle cracked pepper evenly over both sides of each salmon steak, and place in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Combine vinegar through garlic in a small bowl and stir well.
- Pour vinegar mixture over steaks; cover and marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Place steaks on the grill rack coated with cooking spray and reserve the marinade.
- Grill five minutes on each side, basting frequently with half of the marinade.
- Combine the remaining half of the marinade with the corn starch in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cook for one minute or until thickened, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon.
- Serve with rice