Grilled Chicken with Rosemary, Lemon and Mustard Marinade
This is a simple, great tasting recipe you will love!
- Four lbs. chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- In a 2-gallon zip-lock plastic bag, mix together all ingredients except the sprigs.
- Add boneless, skinless chicken breasts and turn to coat.
- Close bag and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes or maximum of 1 day and turn occasionally.
- Drain chicken and discard remaining marinade. Grill chicken.
- Garnish with sprigs and serve with rice.