Grill-Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 lb turkey breast
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Pinch of Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons quartered
- Large handful fresh sage tarragon or parsley sprigs
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Rinse the turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub with olive oil and rosemary.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place lemon quarters and herb sprigs underneath the turkey breast.
- Spray the grill with cooking oil. Place the turkey breast side up in the center of the grill.
- Cover the grill and cook for twenty minutes.
- Remove skin after cooking
- Serve with parsley pieces on the top and yams for the side dish.