Garlic Onion Mashed Potatoes
Just writing this recipe down makes my mouth water!! If you like the taste of garlic and you love potatoes, then this is one recipe that you won't forget!
- 7 cups cubed peeled baking potatoes
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup of diced red onions
- 1/2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes and garlic in a saucepan.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Simmer 20 minutes and drain.
- Return potatoes and garlic to pan.
- Add remaining ingredients; beat at medium speed with a mixer until smooth.