Fruit Nut Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 bag (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 1/2 cup wheat germ, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried strawberries, chopped
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Coat a 13" x 9" pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter and peanut butter in a large, deep pot over low heat, swirling occasionally.
- Add marshmallows, and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in wheat germ and strawberries, and then add cereal. Stir well to coat.
- Using waxed paper or a spatula, spread into prepared pans.