Chicken Waldorf Salad
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped apple, tossed with 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 cooked, skinless, boneless chicken breast, (about 12 oz.)
- 1 small cantaloupe, seeds removed and cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the apple, grapes, celery, scallion, and chicken, tossing well.
- Mound 1/4 of the salad on top of each wedge of cantaloupe, and top with walnuts if desired.