- 4 egg equivalent of fat-free egg substitute
- 1 1/4 skim milk
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Stir together egg whites, milk, 1 tablespoon sugar, vanilla and salt. Whisk in flour.
- Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Using a food processor, mix cottage cheese, almond extract and 1 tablespoon sugar until smooth.
- Spray a 10" Teflon pan with vegetable spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet and tip pan to form
- Brown on both sides. Spread about 2 tablespoons of filling across each blintz.
- Roll loosely and set side by side on a plate. Dust with powder sugar and top with fruit or preserves.
- Serve warm.