- 2 cups Florida blueberries
- 2 cups apples, peeled and cored
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Florida sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut, shredded
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons Florida honey
- Combine the berries, and apples in a small bowl and sprinkle with one tablespoon flour; toss to coat.
- Spoon into six small custard cups.
- Combine the remaining three tablespoons flour, and sugar in a bowl.
- Stir in the butter until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Add the coconut, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg; set aside.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of honey over each cup of fruit, then sprinkle with the flour mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for thirty minutes or until bubble.
- Let stand ten minutes then serve warm.