Blackened Swordfish with Tropical Fruit Salsa
- 1 6-8 oz. fresh Swordfish steak
- 3 oz. diced fresh mango
- 1/2 oz. of diced red peppers optional
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime squeezed for juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Pinch each of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat both sides of swordfish steak in all seasoning mix if desired.
- Place steak in a hot cast iron skillet. Turn once and cook at high temperature until both sides are blackened.
- Place on baking pan with fresh fish stock or lemon juice and water.
- Bake at 350 degrees until tender and cooked in the center.
- Top cooked steak with fresh tropical fruit salsa.