Black Bean Salad
- 8 oz. can yellow corn
- 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped red and green bell pepper
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
- Pour dressing over bean mixture and stir until well combined.
- Cover and chill