Barbecue Roasted Salmon
What you can do with meat, you can practically do the same with fish. This roasted salmon is to die for. Salmon’s Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients proven to increase brain function.
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine pineapple, lemon juice and salmon in a zip-top plastic bag.
- Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove fish from bag and discard marinade.
- Combine brown sugar, lemon rind, ground cumin, salt and ground cinnamon in a bowl.
- Rub over fish and place in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges