Banana Cream Dessert
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 small boxes fat-free vanilla pudding
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 ripe medium bananas, sliced
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 1 8 oz. frozen light nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Using a fork, combine graham cracker crumbs and honey in a small mixing bowl.
- Press into the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the instant vanilla pudding and milk until thickened, about 90 seconds. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar using a mixer on low speed.
- Fold in the pudding with a rubber spatula until blended.
- Spread pudding mixture over graham cracker crust.
- Arrange bananas on top of pudding mixture; sprinkle with coconut.
- Spread on nondairy whipped topping; sprinkle on nuts.
- Cover and chill at least two hours.