Sometimes asparagus is an acquired taste but served as guacamole it’s great inside a burrito or taco!
- 2 cups asparagus spears cut into 1 inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Steam asparagus until tender. Rinse with cold water, blot with a paper towel.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, process until smooth.
- Chill, and serve with low fat tortilla chips, or raw vegetables.