Artichoke Pizza with Paprika
Tired of eating so healthy? This pizza recipe is what you are looking for. It’s packed with flavor and so delicious you’ll forget it’s good for you too.
- 1 Boboli Thin Pizza Shell
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup julienne cut paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet, simmer ingredients until tender.
- Place on boboli shell and top with fat free cheese.
- Sauté the chopped onions, artichoke hearts, paprika and fresh mushrooms.
- Add fresh garlic and Quick Run Pasta Sauce.
- Top the Boboli pizza shell with all the ingredients.
- Finish by sprinkling the toppings with fat free cheese.
- Heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add paprika slices for spice.
- Serve and enjoy!!